To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Summer Internship 2019
IGT • Providence, RI
Posted 19 days ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Reporting to the Director of Compensation, great foot-in-the-door opportunity for someone who wants to get first-hand experience in People & Transformation (human resources). You will learn how a global, publicly traded, People organization operates, and have the opportunity to gain familiarity with total rewards programs including broad based compensation, variable incentives and employee benefits.
Gain valuable hands on total rewards experience through process documentation with a focus on career advancement. This role will be focused on documenting end-to-end process flows for IGT’s total rewards programs.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business from a university or college with an interest in human resources, accounting or finance.
- Must be able to work 30+ hours per week
- Must be able to work through the Summer 2019
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Must have strong oral and written documentation and communication skills, good logical reasoning and analytical ability in understanding complex challenges
- Strong PC and analytical skills are required in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Successful candidate should be a team player, self-motivated and deadline oriented
- Work experiences in an office environment a plus
- General understanding of Human Resources functions
- Experience with Microsoft Visio a plus, but not required
- Operations Management
- Six Sigma
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.