Construction (Commercial) – Project Superintendent
Jobsite responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supervise the actual physical construction of the project in strict accordance with the contract documents
• Act as primary safety representative in the field
• Develop and communicate the work plan
• Maintain daily reports and documentation
• Enforce safety and quality control policies
• Direct the day-to-day coordination of trade contractors to ensure high-
quality work that meets the approved project schedule
• Maintain satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, and work in
a team environment with other Project Managers, Engineers and Superintendents.
Qualified candidates must have:
• 5 yrs experience on both Plan and Spec and Design Build Projects to
$3,000,000 in a superintendent role.
• Experience and proficiency in all divisions of work, methods,
materials, scheduling, and cost control, including Pre-Engineered buildings.
• Proficient general carpentry and site layout skills.
• Strong technical and communication skills.
Behavioral Expectations for a PDS Superintendent are as follows:
• Delivers World Class Customer Service
• Grows and Develops With Others
• Drives Communication
• Team Player
• Demonstrates a Sense of Urgency
• Has a Long Term View
• Integrity and Trust
PDS Engineering & Construction Inc. has been a progressive leader in the construction industry for over 50 years and offers a competitive salary/benefits program. NO CALLS PLEASE Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
PDS Engineering & Construction Inc, established in 1965, is a full service construction company specializing in Design/Build, Construction Management and General Contracting for the commercial, industrial and institutional markets with our office located in Bloomfield, CT. Our clients range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and public sector entities with project locations in CT, MA and RI.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V