KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1 500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Site Loss Prevention Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Build out the MSCO customer account reconciliation process including documenting the procedures (timing and desk level documentation) in a word document.
- Execute MSCO customer account reconciliations
- Daily – Cash and credit card. Process can be set up using existing data feeds and automated process will be prioritized in Convenience MI agenda
- Monthly – Full customer account reconciliation. This is limited to monthly due to store sales posting from S2K on a monthly basis. Daily reconciliation can be pursued with new BOS solution.
- Coordinate with support from Sr. Financial Analyst, the hand-off of cash exceptions to operations and the tracking of subsequent outcome of investigations.
- Operations will develop and execute the systematic procedures for monthly site audits and take accountability for implementing actions stemming from findings to prevent site cash loss.
- Establish, document, and execute monthly small balance write-off process to keep aged MSCO customer items from growing to material levels necessitating non-routine write-offs. This includes establishing the routine Journal Entry in the monthly close process with GBS and agreeing thresholds for write-off approvals (when can the analyst approve, when can Retail Finance Mgr. approve, when is approval from COO ARCO and Head of Finance M&S required).
- Additionally, a proposal for how this work should be sourced going forward will be delivered. This request will consider what skills are required once the process is stabilized and the costs related to where the work is sourced. This proposal will cover responsibilities of all stakeholders: Finance, GBS, and Operations. Education: Bachelor's degree required
- Support the financial management processes run on behalf of projects
- Ensure that proper control and accuracy is maintained at all times
- Support the integrity of project forecasting, and reconciling actual costs incurred to the forecasted amounts (managing accruals where necessary)
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports to the Project Control Manager as required
- Ensure that the project adheres to requirements of the wider financial management processes and systems
- Ensure that the relevant financial control processes are used and appropriate audit trail maintained at all times
- Undertake some analyst the General Ledger to ascertain work stream actual costs to support the Project Accountant
- Track invoices and ensure they are marked-up correctly for the correct cost center
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis requests raised by the Project Control Manager (PCM) e.g. headcount, seatcount, supplier costs, etc.
- Report of the forecasts and associated variance analysis, and ensuring that the forecasts have integrity and fully reflect delivery risks
- Work within and look for ways to develop the standardized processes for financial and performance reporting
- Provide consistent and clear explanation for financial data, processes and procedures
- Apply and monitor compliance with accounting and control standards in the provision of financial information
- Collaborate with the strategy & planning contacts, assist in providing consistent financial planning including application of accounting standards, challenge to forecasts, and reporting to assistant financial controller
Analysis Of Variance