As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impact the lives of our customers.
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
The Business Intelligence Architect will be responsible for identifying and implementing Business Intelligence (BI) solutions which will provide or improve the company’s various information needs. This role will work closely with business users to collect requirements and formulate customized business intelligence solutions.
- Works with disparate data sources to develop and implement business intelligence analytical solutions
- Creates Extract, Transform, & Load (ETL) procedures to load data warehouses
- Works with a variety of systems including System i production system, general ledger, human resources information system (HRIS), Salesforce, & various other enterprise systems
- Handles Ad-Hoc requests as they arise
- Multi-tasks across concurrent projects
- Creates and maintains technical documentation
- Identifies areas for improvement in performance, efficiency, and consolidation
- Excellent T-SQL skills including stored procedures, functions, & views
- Experience with the Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, & SSAS)
- Extensive knowledge of indexing, query optimization and other performance tuning techniques
- Ability to work well with others and understand business processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Sql Server Reporting Services
Extract Transform Load (Etl)
Sql Server Analysis Services
Sql Server Integration Services