To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jefferson City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager/IVIG - St. Louis
Option Care • Jefferson City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Your Home for an Exceptional Career.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
For nearly 40 years, Option Care has been shaping the home infusion services industry. From industry pioneers to trusted partners, Option Care has emerged as the leading home infusion services provider. Our company has grown over 5,000 strong—a workforce that spans the nation and is united by a common passion for making exceptional healthcare synonymous with home.
Job Description Summary:Act as a program resource for local Account Managers and branch staff. Responsible for all sales and marketing efforts in a specified territory and for growing top line revenue and margin of assigned therapy. Implement territory sales activities and is responsible for achieving sales objectives. Manages the sales process that ultimately results in customer commitment to Option Care.
- Accounts include physicians, academic institutions, hospitals, manufacturers, disease foundations and associations, and payors within the assigned territory.
- Develops and implements sales strategies for assigned territory.
- Creates a territory sales plan and regularly assesses progress on opportunities.
- Prioritizes accounts based on total potential, current referrals, likely profitability, service needs, and probability of success.
- Plans activities and account routing to ensure sufficient coverage of all key customers.
- Creates and updates short-and long-term account plans; utilizes to guide actions.
- Identifies key customer decision makers and builds relationships to gain access to all decision makers.
- Assesses and documents the competitive landscape within the account (e.g. pre-existing competitor relationships, presence of clinical liaison, etc.).
- Sets account objectives and establishes plans for achieving objectives.
- Tracks / records call activity and progress on referral opportunities.
- Leverages internal sources (e.g. sales volume data) to identify high potential customers. Leverages external sources (e.g. third party data) to identify high potential customers. Uses all available information to understand customer needs and to identify opportunities.
- Conveys and reinforces elements of the value proposition appropriate for each account and decision maker.
- Adjusts messaging based on customer relationship life-cycle (e.g. potential new account vs. long-standing, loyal referral source).
- Quantifies value in financial / economic terms to appropriate stakeholders.
- Uses appropriate marketing materials and tools to convey consistent messaging across the organization.
- Obtains a complete understanding of customer needs before offering a solution.
- Leverages resources within the WIRS sales and operations organizations—including GMs, first line managers, clinical staff, and other sales roles—to assist in addressing customer issues.
- Insures accounts are effectively managed. Initiates and participates in marketing clinical program services to accounts.
- Attends and presents at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions as necessary to aid business development.
Supervisory Responsibilities: i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of pharmaceutical of healthcare sales experience OR a high school
diploma or equivalent and at least 7 years of pharmaceutical of healthcare sales experience.
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Experience applying Sales and Marketing principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling productsand services.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objectives.
- Experience applying Sales and Marketing principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and services.
Travel at least 75% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Preferred Qualifications & Interests:
Clinical bachelor’s degree.
Infusion or related healthcare sales experience.
Managed Care sales experience with a focus on contracting and sales pull-through.
Experience selling to, and maintaining, physician office-based accounts.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.