Automotive Technician Apprentice Program
Apply for our Tech Apprentice program and EARN WHILE YOU LEARN
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is looking for a motivated Technician Trainee for our aggressive and innovative Training Program. Fast track your technical career while working with a World Class Auto Technician at the fastest growing automotive group on Delmarva. For a fast paced 5-year program that moves you 10 years ahead in experience and training. Highly successful program with measured results.
Must be highly committed with a strong desire for an Automotive Technical Career. No formal automotive experience necessary! This auto training program is limited to the right individuals.
To learn more, CALL us at 302-648-JOBS
(302-648-5627) or email us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Automotive Tech Apprentice Program - Honda Kia today
GET MORE & EARN while you learn:
- Master Certification with the automobile manufacturer after 2 years
- $100,000 + earning potential as a Certified Master Tech
- One-on-One training with our qualified Technician
- Starter Tool Box with essential tools included
- Guaranteed weekly pay while you train
- Hands-on in the shop, starting on your first day
We have an immediate opening for this fast-track training program only serious, committed individual with a strong desire to advance need apply. You will receive all necessary on-the-job automotive training and manufacturer classes. This is a limited program with unlimited rewards for the right candidate.
- A training path to a successful career as an Automotive Technician
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Online Learning System and Hands-on Training
Qualifications for our Automotive Technician Trainee / Apprentice Tech / Entry Level Mechanic / Accelerated Trainee:
- Strong Technical Skills with a desire to learn and/or basic automotive background
- Must live within 25 miles of dealership to qualify for this position
- Required to have 3+ yrs. work history with a minimum 2 yrs. continuously at same job
- Will be required to pass Background and drug screening
- Valid driver's license, with clean driving record and less than 3 points
- Must be success-driven, trustworthy, dependable and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions relative to automotive duties
- High School Diploma / GED
Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.