By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Analyzes and monitors current and potential portfolio investments in a variety of industries. Makes buy/hold/sell recommendations for holdings of non-investment grade secured debt of highly leveraged companies.
- Maintains active relationships with companies in portfolio sufficient to monitor and assess current and potential changes in risk and return.
- Analyzes quarterly financials of portfolio companies; produces quarterly analysis on performance.
- Follows changes in loan, bond and equity prices.
- Monitors earnings releases and news stories.
- Researches industry trends and compares the portfolio credits with industry peers.
- Writes credit summaries as well as presents and defends analysis to colleagues during credit committee.
- Develops, documents and defends hold level recommendations and trade opportunities.
- Maintains current opinions and recommendations for buy/sell/hold trade ideas for the group’s varied funds.
- B.S./ B.A. with a strong academic record.
- 4-6 years related work experience preferred.
- MBA and/or CFA a plus
- Excellent research knowledge, analysis, and decision making skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team which includes the ability to be flexible and adaptable.
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or expression, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110