Certified Nursing Assistant / Nurses Aide (CNA) / Facility Staffing
Up to $20.00 per Hour / $200 Sign-On & Referral Bonuses Offered
CNA's, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle, and we are currently seeing CNAs for a variety of facility staffing assignments in and around Phoenix. Our medical staffing opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients while working in various locations throughout your community. Let us find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better. NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
As a member of our healthcare team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly Accessible Office Staff
For our CNA's every day is different. As a CNA with NurseCore you will provide basic patient care in a medical facility. Because of your extensive daily contact with each patient, you play a key role in keeping the nurses up-to-date on vital information about the patients' conditions. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
We have a variety of CNA openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Certified CNA with the State Board of Nursing in the State of Arizona
- 1 year of CNA experience in a supervised setting within the last 3 years
- Negative TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within the last 12 months
- Current CPR (live demonstration only)
- Proof of current physical completed within the last 12 months
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
EOE / Drug Free Employer