To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Setup and Quality Assurance Specialist
Genex Services • Atlanta, GA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Prium, a Genex family company, is currently seeking a Setup and Quality Assurance Specialist.
The qualified individual will follow standard processes to ensure accurate set up of documentation for physician review of pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical treatments. Provides quality assurance checks after review is completed to ensure accuracy and delivery of review. This position involves critical thinking and thorough review of pertinent medical records.
• Prepares detailed reports that are specific to each individual patient for physician review.
• Follows established processes to meet customer demands and facilitate internal tracking.
• Critically thinks through customer requests, questions, or goals in order to appropriately apply them.
• Works independently to meet or exceed daily production goals.
• Communicates effectively with team members and supervisors to ensure team goals are accomplished.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in a science or health related field preferred; Associates or some combination of education and experience in related backgrounds (work comp, medical, etc.) required.
• Experience working with medical records, Workers’ Compensation knowledge and/or experience, medical knowledge and/or experience a plus.
• Ability to work efficiently with Microsoft Office products.
• Strong organizational skills, Workers’ Compensation and medical knowledge.
• Analytical, interpretive skills and excellent critical thinking skills necessary.
• Ability to meet or exceed production goals.
Genex is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.