Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career as a Full-Time Material Handler! 2nd and 3rd shift hiring now!!
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to watch a video to learn more about working for McKesson!
Our Distribution Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated warehouse associate to join our team. This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high-paced and professional work environment.
The Material Handler job will involve:
- Pulling and packing medical, surgical supplies and equipment orders for shipment
- May use power equipment including, but not limited to forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity and accuracy
- Working with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of merchandise shipped, as well as examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
- Standing and engaging in repetitive movement throughout the entire shift
- Extensive walking and mandatory overtime as needed is required
- Passion around working for a leading healthcare distribution company focused on distributing medical and surgical supplies and equipment to more than 50% of Americas hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and other healthcare facilities
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Material Handler is right for you!
- Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift pulling and picking orders as you strategically get the job done
- Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 PTO days to all eligible employees, along with paid Holidays
- Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family’s needs
- Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, lift up to 50lbs, and walk extensive miles per shift - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
- Work Hard, Play Hard – That’s right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- Take advantage of on the job training to operate power equipment including forklift, hand tools, and other devices
- Most of our Distribution Centers are climate controlled and utilize state of the art systems & equipment
- Stay comfortable while working in a fast-paced team oriented environment!
Preferred Experience with:
- High Lift Order Picker
- Reach Truck
- RF Scanners
- Work experience in a face-paced, distribution or warehouse environment or stock room strongly preferred; picking/packing, sorting, loading/unloading, scanning, or various other warehouse functions
- The ability to work the hours listed above, in addition to overtime. * Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory and typically occurs M-W due to our real-time commitments to our customers
- Strong reading, addition and subtraction skills needed to manage order specific documentation
- Ability to lift 20 to 50lbs repetitively throughout the course of a shift without assistance (weight varies based on product)
- Must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop for long periods of time
- Able to walk up to 10 miles throughout the course of a shift (steps vary per shift)
- Working with RF scanning equipment
**If you require accommodations for this interview - please reach out to us at Phone number blocked - click to apply as soon as possible to coordinate.