$66000.00 to $84000.00 yearly
This Programmer Analyst will be responsible for developing, supporting and integrating custom applications across the credit union using Symitar PowerOn and other technologies.
Application Development & Support
• Must understand the Software Development Lifecycle
• Ability to program in Symitar PowerOn language OR have an aptitude in developing in Java, XML,.Net or other server-side cross-platform languages
• Data architecture, data integration, data conversion, and data migration experience
• Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements
• Provides programming support for various interfaces
• Design, implement, integrate and support multiple platform solutions, including SaaS and desktop environments
• Tests code and fixes to ensure quality
• Deliver exceptional, seamless, consistent member experiences across all self-service channels, performing integration and optimization of various vendor and custom developed applications
• Ability to create programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
• Actively participate with a team to own the technical architecture, core development, data migration, data conversion, and data road map for the organization
• Perform productively at many levels, from the abstract world of software development & architecture to the concrete day-to-day world of operations support, issue resolution, enhancement development, and maintenance of systems
• Skilled at writing clear and concise requirements documentation and training materials, understanding user requirements, and implementing solutions
• 5 years of banking and/or credit union industry experience with expertise in FinTech (Financial Technology) preferred
• Experience with federal banking and credit union regulatory agencies and how to remain compliant while still delivering strategic capabilities and business value preferred
• Four year college degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated knowledge of the following (required):
•Data analytic techniques
•User centered design principles and UX design best practices
• Strong knowledge preferred of the following:
•Power On (Reports Generator), Power Framework, and Symform Programming
•Full Stack Web Development
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Java (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)