Helix Electric was founded in 1985 and is now one of the nation's largest and most successful electrical contracting companies. Our commitment to empowering people and powering projects is realized by our exceptional team of dedicated and highly skilled experts working together and never settling for good enough. We are proud of the team-oriented and employee-empowered business approach that defines our unique character.
The Human Resources Coordinator is the main point of contact for all onboarding, employee communications, HRIS, apprentices, benefits administration, problem resolution, and Human Resources related issues.
DUTIES & SCOPE:
* Onboarding new hires, keeping employee records up to date, processing employee's status changes.
* Reconcile/validate data entry into HRIS to ensure data integrity and supporting routine reporting.
* Propose and administer personnel policies and procedures.
* Process disabilities, FMLA and Workers Compensation.
* Administer benefits, such as health insurance, PTO, employee perks, etc.
* Administer performance management practices and assessments.
* Establish and maintain regular employee communications.
* General administration and coordination of HR-related items
* Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or a related field with coursework in business, accounting, human resource management, professional writing, psychology, and industrial relations.
* Minimum 2 years' experience as a Human Resources Coordinator or Specialist.
* Professional in Human Resources Certification preferred
* Knowledge of state and federal employment law
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS
* Experience planning, organizing, and administering Human Resources programs or initiatives
* Employee relations experience is preferred
* Strong self-awareness and emotional intelligence
* Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
* Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Data Entry