Business Brand Systems is an in-house creative team that provides brand, illustration, animation, and visual design support for all of Meta's business products. Our work doesn't end at well-crafted in-product creative; we take a holistic approach to influencing how our tools look, feel, and work to create meaningful connections between people and businesses across the Meta family of apps. We are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Brand Motion Designer/Animator to help us push the boundaries of how our brand comes to life in our products. Our growing team is on a mission to create emotional experiences across the user-journey that make our tools feel simpler, more engaging, and more valuable.You might be an ideal candidate if you are a conceptual thinker, visual storyteller, and detail-oriented animator who can bring ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. In this role, you will help us hone and expand how we use animation and other brand systems to strategically improve user-experience. You will advocate for the practical and emotional needs of the businesses and creators that use the Meta family of apps to grow their audiences. You will help to connect more people with economic opportunity around the world. You will be a champion of telling inclusive stories that lift people up and represent a global audience that deserves to be seen and heard.
Brand Motion Designer Responsibilities:
1. Partner closely with illustrators and art directors to define and refine how our brand and animation can be used to bring clarity, humanity, and inspiration to key moments in our product experiences.
2. Deliver beautiful, high-craft animations from expressive character animation, to subtle moments of delight, to functional UI motion.
3. Confidently communicate your decision-making and the ideas of the team to a broad audience of internal stakeholders, including presenting your creative work to company leadership.
4. Think systematically about creative problem-solving in order to scale your creative efforts to serve thousands of internal stakeholders and tens of millions of customers.
5. Manage multiple high-stakes projects and deadlines efficiently and effectively within a fast-paced product environment.
6. 4+ years of experience working professionally as a 2D animator, with a skills from expressive character animation, to subtle moments of delight, to functional UI prototyping.
7. Proven experience to collaborate cross functionally between product design, engineering, and to ensure that brand experiences in product ship efficiently and with a high standard of quality.
8. Experience visual taste and familiarity with both historical and current animation and illustration trends, both in and out of the tech world.
9. A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work.
10. Experience creating and optimizing animations for digital products, including experiencing working with art files produced in Adobe Illustrator.
11. Expert After Effects experience.
12. Experience as an illustrator, visual designer, or product designer.
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Brand Motion Designer
- Adobe Illustrator
- Attention To Detail
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Computer Animation
- Creative Problem Solving
- Decision Making