We are currently recruiting for a Physical Therapy Assistant to work per diem for our company. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Physical Therapist, you will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance. Responsibilities
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with Peoplefirst, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state PTA license or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Long Term Care
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 362896
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Kindred Healthcare, Inc., a top-150 private employer in the
View the full profile
United States, is a FORTUNE 500 healthcare services company based in
Louisville, Kentucky, with annual revenues of $5 billion and approximately
61,500 employees in 47 states. At December 31, 2014, Kindred through its
subsidiaries provided healthcare services in 2,370 locations, including 97
transitional care hospitals, five inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, 90
nursing centers, 22 sub-acute units, 143 Kindred at Home hospice, home health
and non-medical home care locations, 100 inpatient rehabilitation units
(hospital-based) and a contract rehabilitation services business, RehabCare,
which served 1,913 non-affiliated facilities. Ranked as one of Fortune
magazine’s Most Admired Healthcare Companies for six years in a row, Kindred’s
mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value
for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder