AWS Systems Architect | 173245
Location: Richardson, TX
Position Type: Direct-Hire
Hourly / Salary: BOE!
Vaco Technology is currently seeking an AWS Systems Architect for a Direct-Hire opportunity located in Richardson, TX. The AWS Systems Architect will design, architect, and implement solutions for business, financial, and operations systems critical to the transformational organizational functions. The AWS Systems Architect will mainly focus on designing, implementing, and improving the AWS infrastructure. The AWS Systems Architect should possess strong skills in enterprise data management, application integration, analytics, cloud software architecture, and user experience to successfully deliver agile and consultative solutions to internal business partners and external clients.
- Strategy / Planning
- Lead in Planning / Design / Development / Deployment of New Applications / Enhancements to Existing Applications
- Conduct Research on Software / Hardware Products to Justify Recommendations / Support Purchasing Efforts
- Chart Existing Business Processes to Define Current Business Activities for the Development of Procedures / Models, etc.
- Meet with Decision Makers / Systems Owners / End-Users to Define Business / Financial / Operations Requirements / System Goals, etc.
- Research / Review / Analyze Effectiveness / Efficiencies of Existing Processes - Develop Strategies for Enhancing / Leveraging These Processes
- Prototype New Procedures to Enhance Business Processes / Operations / Information Process Flows
- Prepare / Deliver Reports / Recommendations / Solutions for Improving Processes in Operating Systems
- Perform Cost-Benefit / ROI Analysis for Proposed Changes to Assist Management in Making Implementation Decisions / Choices, etc.
- Identify / Establish Scope / Parameters of Process Analysis to Define Impact / Outcome Criteria / Measure-Taking Actions
- Operational Management
- Develop / Standardize / Maintain New / Improved Processes Based on Analysis / Findings, etc.
- Communicate Process Changes / Enhancements / Modifications to Management / Staff / Peers, etc. so that Issues / Solutions are Understood
- Create Process Models / Specifications / Charts to Provide Direction to System Programmers
- Develop Budgets / Timeframes for Process Changes
- Liaise with Business Groups to Facilitate New / Improved Business Processes
- Coordinate / Perform In-Depth Tests for Modified / New Processes / Post Implementation Support - End-User Reviews, etc.
- Provide Guidance / Instruction / Mentorship to Junior Team Members
- AWS Systems Development / Architecture (5+ years) - Cloud / Hybrid Environments
- Technical Leadership (2+ years) - Oversee Design / Development / Implementation of Software / Hardware Solutions / Systems / Products, etc.
- C# / SQL / Node.JS / Angular / Material Design / Integration Platforms / BPM (Business Process Management)
- Data Visualization / BI Analytics / Process Design
- Data Integration Platforms Experience
- Business and Technical Requirements Analysis / Business Process Mapping and Modeling / Data Modeling
- Create Systematic / Manual Operations Procedures in Technical / User-Friendly Formats
- Apply Statistical / Research Methods into Systems Issues / Products
- Demonstrated Project Management Skills
PREFERRED (not required)
- AWS (Amazon WebServices) Certifications
AWS, C#, Node.JS, Angular, BI, Data Modeling, Data Inegration, Architect
Software Configuration Management
Sql (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)