Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For over 35 years, HYFRA has been the mechanical engineering industry's specialist for industrial process cooling. With a product line ranging from plug & play compact units to customized individual developments and extensive service, the company headquartered in Krunkel / Germany (approx. 1 hour from Frankfurt) has established itself in the laser, machine tool engineering and filtration sectors in particular.
As HYFRA was becoming increasingly international, the company became a stand-alone brand in the Refrigeration Division of Lennox International, Inc. in 1997. Under the leadership of LII, HYFRA has achieved a global market presence, satisfying customers with its \u201cMade in Germany\u201d quality claim. www.hyfra.comJob Description
We are planning to strengthen our business in the US and are therefore looking for a Territory Manager, based in the Chicago area. In this highly entrepreneurial role you are leading the development and expansion of the US market. After an induction and training phase in Germany you will start together with a Service Manager and in close cooperation with the German sales team to build up the foundation for a successful Sales & Service team in the US.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Strengthen existing customer base.
- Create and establish new strong customer relationships.
- Working closely with the Sales & Service Team in Germany.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections based on customer needs, product specifications and applicable regulations.
- Negotiate prices, terms of sale and service agreements.
- Ensure high post-sales satisfaction by facilitating positive, long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers.
- Set account and territory plans on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
- Minimum of 5yrs relevant professional experience in Industrial Cooling and/or HVAC/ Refrigeration
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Requires knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knows principles and processes for providing customer service.
- This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management software.
- An intensive onboarding process.
- An exciting and challenging job in an international environment.
- A great workplace with an attractive compensation package and development opportunities.