$80000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
• Plan, implement, and maintain connectivity to all facilities and devices, working with IT team and internal stakeholders, to prioritize and provide effective services;
• Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery
• Manage all major projects for TMP network upgrades;
• Administer and maintain TMP user accounts, permissions, and access rights;
• Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network's infrastructure design, integration, and operations;
• Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports;
• Recommend, schedule, and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs;
• Create both short and long-term enterprise network technology roadmaps based on an understanding of the strategic organizational requirements, technology context, and business needs;
• Assist in making architecture and design decisions across all networking (data, voice, and video) technologies in collaboration with stakeholders and vendors;
• Establish governing principles for network design and deployment;
• Develop technical specifications for bids and procurement;
• Provide the technical knowledge and support required to maintain the diverse network infrastructure maintained by TMP & all departments;
• Research and recommend new technologies to assist in capacity planning for meeting future equipment/application needs;
• Perform other related tasks as assigned or required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Advancing knowledge in areas of Infrastructure Design and Management
• Excellent ability to manage enterprise systems, applications and endpoints
• Excellent and rapid network trouble-shooting and resolve skills
• Strong documentation skill set
• Familiarity with cybersecurity standards for network management and NIST compliance
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
• Ability to conduct research into networking issues and products as required
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
• Ability to maintain a 24 x 7 x 365 network infrastructure
The following requirements list the minimum education/training/experience required to qualify for this job. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be accepted.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in information systems, computer science or closely related field.
• Five (5) years’ experience IP networking, large enterprise network designs.
• Extensive experience with L1 network design and development, including creating, building and implementing routing configurations.
• Possess, or obtain prior to employment, a valid driver’s license. Note: license must be maintained throughout employment.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Network Engineer
for more information.
- Capacity Planning