Direct hire, full-time Machine Operator opportunites available in Lawrence, KS!
To apply complete the application or send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
As a Machine Operator you will conduct routine and non-routine phases of the manufacturing process of electrical submersible petroleum pump cable and/or rubber molded products.
- Qualified to set up and operate specific work center equipment and/or tasks under normal supervision.
- Monitors assigned equipment and performs adjustments as needed.
- Communicates effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Attention to detail in documentation and process tasks.
- Understand safe work practices and apply them accordingly.
- Good general fitness with the ability to lift 10 – 50 lbs as needed.
- Ability to use measuring instruments and understand specifications.
- Decision making skills on product quality based on specifications and visual observations.
- Ability and willingness to work all 3 shifts, rotate shifts and work overtime.
- Records necessary data and as well as performs computer input and retrieval completely and accurately.
- Works independently of others as well as with team members, area managers, and support personnel.
- Assists with work center inventories.
- Uses participative team management style.
- Wear PPE, as required, and observe health, safety and environmental policies.
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drug and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving).
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the company.
Pay rate: $18.50/hour
Shifts: Candidates must be willing to work all shifts but there is a need for 2nd and 3rd shift.
1st shift is 7 AM 3 PM
2nd shift is 3 PM 11 PM
3rd shift is 11 PM 7 AM
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 1-3 years mechanical and/or manufacturing experience.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Personal Protective Equipment