*$1000 Sign On Bonus*
Hours: Mon-Fri 2PM-11PM
Pay : Weekly $21/hr plus monthly bonuses
NO STAFFING EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED. WE'LL TRAIN YOU ON THE JOB. APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLSET:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL
The On Site Supervisor partners with Midway Staffing’s branch personnel to support clients' staffing needs. This role will help manage the respective clients' new hire onboarding process, payroll process, safety training and daily reporting. Oversee and supervise our contract workers and assist with any questions they may have regarding PTO, benefits, and payroll.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the client's onboarding process which includes onboarding paper, on-the-job training, and orientation.
- Assist with client’s payroll functions which include submitting timecards, reviewing assignments, administering checks, and reviewing payroll reports.
- Conduct safety training for all new hires onsite in addition to daily site walkthroughs for safety checks.
- Maintain daily communication and relationship with the respective client leadership team.
- Prepare and deliver daily reports for respective clients, reports can include rosters, attendance, and safety reporting.
- Assists the Midway Staffing recruitment team with posting jobs on electronic job boards, sourcing candidates, and initial screening of candidates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED, is required.
- Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish Required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Competitive Pay with Monthly Bonus Incentives.
- Cell Phone Allowance.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 401k with Employer Match.
- Paid Time Off Benefits includes Vacation Pay, Sick Leave, Holiday Pay, and Maternity Leave.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service