$18.00 to $21.00 hourly
Looking to take your experience as an Administrative Assistant to the next level? Robert Half has a terrific opportunity for you to consider with a dynamic, ever-growing company in the Financial Services industry. You will be responsible for various office support and administrative duties as the Administrative Assistant. Are you skilled at mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design? Then we have the Administrative Assistant position for you. A full-time opportunity, this Administrative Assistant opportunity is located in the Honolulu, Hawaii area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Calendaring, coordinate meetings, schedule appointments, travel arrangements
- Compose correspondence, create presentations in PowerPoint
- Support several executives with various administrative tasks
- Maintain vendor relations
- Create spreadsheets and generate reports
- Assist with expense reports
- Greet and instruct visitors
- Answer telephone calls
- Perform word processing, filing and faxing
- Support diverse projects for other employees
- 3 years+ Administrative experience in a corporate environment, preferably supporting several departments and/or executives
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Meeting coordination and planning experience preferred
- Proficiency in Schedule Appointments
- Well-founded grasp of presentation preparation
- Travel arrangements experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- General familiarity with Vendor Relations
- Proven knowledge of report generation
- Correspondence and drafting experience
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
Do you thrive in a creative environment? Then we want to hear from you! We are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate individual eager to support and contribute to a growing company. This position will be staffed quickly. Apply today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant
for more information.
- Word Processor