Account Research Specialist
Location: South Charlotte
Growth: Yes! This person will have the opportunity to learn the business and grow within the company!
Benefits: Yes! Excellent Benefits! Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, etc.!
Positions: 4 NEW positions open due to growth!
You will gain experience with the following software:
- Oracle, Great Plains, Salesforce, Excel and Power Point and Business Intelligence tools!
- Work as a central point of contact for customers with complex billing and AR issues
- Research and problem solve to find the root cause of complex issues and discover common trends of why customers have outstanding balances
- Make weekly phone calls with customers to receive/give status update on internal research, customer research, payments and disputes
- Work diligently towards collecting past due balances by providing analysis, research data and resolving outstanding disputes
- Develop framework for working with customers moving forward so payments and disputes are handled timely and promptly
- Update PowerPoints, dashboards, Salesforce, Great Plains, and Oracle with new information
- Identify trends in issues, such as data, locations, system, other internal or external concerns
- Continually strategize, problem solve, and think ahead as to what our next step should be and be able to communicate that step to the specific department responsible.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1+ years of transportation or customer service experience
- Research and reconciliation experience
- Professional communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management and goal setting skills
- Critical thinking skills and ability to execute solutions
- Self-motivated to perform within context of high performing team environment/culture
- Commitment to superior customer service.
Category Code: JN022, JN001
Bachelor's Degree required
1+ years of transportation or customer service experience
Research and reconciliation experience
Professional communication and presentation skills
Effective time management and goal setting skills
Critical thinking skills and ability to execute solutions
Self-motivated to perform within context of high performing team environment/culture
Commitment to superior customer service.