To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Doraville, GA
- Phone: 770-393-4954
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
HVAC Service Technician
Volt • Doraville, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a certified HVAC technician with light commercial and residential experience to join our team in Atlanta, Ga ! The client is a residential and commercial HVAC contractor that serves metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. They have been in business since 1967 with an outstanding reputation.
- 10 + years in mechanical support role, some hands-on HVAC experience preferred
- EPA Certification: Type I and Type II or Universal Preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good Electrical and Mechanical Diagnostic Skills
- Ability to complete repairs and required paperwork
- Self-motivated to complete assigned tasks within time constraints
- Serve as ‘On Call’ 2 times a year
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, use option thinking and promote creative solutions.
Service Technicians Responsibilities
- Checks heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment for proper operating conditions. Performs periodic preventative maintenance such as replacing belts, lubricating motors, and checking refrigerant pressures.
- Performs all levels of repairs on HVAC equipment; procures parts to repair or replace defective components on all types of HVAC equipment.
- Responds to emergency situations involving HVAC equipment.
- Coordinates with outside HVAC suppliers for warranty, service, and extended service
- Installs and repairs mechanical system electrical devices including pumps, motors, contactors, and other electrical components.
- Completes in a timely fashion, trend logs, preventative maintenance records, work orders and other paper work as required by policies and regulations.
- *Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair electrical, mechanical and airflow related issues on light commercial and residential HVAC systems.
- *Perform routine maintenance for both residential and commercial systems.
- *Good communication skills to educate customers effectively in regards to the explanation of repairs, charges and/or other available products/services.
- *Work closely with dispatcher and other team members in a professional and efficient manner.
- *Complete invoices, time sheets, and other paperwork as required