To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glens Falls, NY
- Cheryl Trulock
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Service Account Manager
ANDRITZ GROUP • Glens Falls, NY
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ANDRITZ provides a comprehensive product portfolio for special industries all over the world. With its technologies and service solutions, ANDRITZ is the world leader in all major business areas. Customized solutions are the key to success.
ANDRITZ is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking and steel industries, and for solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors as well as for animal feed and biomass pelleting.
Other important business segments include automation and service business.
The publicly listed technology Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and has a staff of approximately 29,000 employees. ANDRITZ operates more than 280 sites in over 40 countries.
THE ANDRITZ GROUP is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking and steel industries, and solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors. In addition, ANDRITZ offers technologies for certain other sectors including automation, the production of animal feed and biomass pellets, pumps, machinery for nonwovens and plastic films, steam boiler plants, biomass boilers and gasification plants for energy generation, flue gas cleaning plants, plants for the production of panel boards (MDF), thermal sludge utilization, and biomass torrefaction plants.
Major responsibilities are listed but not necessarily limited to the following duties:
• Responsible for selling products for PKP in the following process areas: Wood Yard, Cooking, Fiberline, Lime Kiln, Recausticizing, Evaporators, Power and Recovery Boiler Areas, and Automation. If needed, technology assistance will be provided by corporate product groups.
• Visit customers in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, New York, and Maine on a regular cycle.
• Identify existing sales opportunities and generate new opportunities during each visit.
• Follow-up on existing quotes by gathering intelligence on Andritz offerings such as technical preferences, competition, pricing, and decision timing.
• Maintain active communications with product group personnel regarding all opportunities.
• Participate and support final negotiations to obtain orders.
• Continuously develop and maintain contacts in Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations.
• Maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring all issues are identified and resolved.
• Coordinate, schedule, and participate in presentations for specific project opportunities as well as for general technology updates.
• Participate in Digester Seminars, BLRBAC, and other industry conferences.
• Accountable for territory sales forecasts, budgets, and cost controls.
• Develop strategic plans for increasing sales in accounts in the territory.
• Document and communicate mill visits in writing through Mill Visit Reports in timely manner.
• B.S. degree in Engineering (CHE or ME preferred), or equivalent experience.
• Proven success in sales and/or service.
• Experience in the pulp & paper industry preferred.
• Established relationships with pulp & paper customers in the assigned region is a plus.
• Strong intrapersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in English.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• Fluent in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.