WIS International, a premier global inventory provider, seeks a part-time or full-time, entry-level retail Inventory Supervisor to join our team. Retail, supervisory, inventory and warehouse experience is a plus! Our business is growing and we need several new supervisors to service our high profile retail clients!
At WIS, the health and safety of our associates and customers are a top priority. WIS is doing its part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 through company-mandated PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) usage and sanitization measures to prioritize the health and safety of employees and customers.
At WIS, we adhere to the following safety measures:
- Ensure every employee has and uses PPE such as hand sanitizer, face masks and gloves
- Require face masks are always properly worn, covering mouth and nose
- Associates will be subject to regular temperature checks
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces daily such as company vans, counting equipment, etc.
The Inventory Supervisor is an hourly position, with raises based on performance and completion of a formal training curriculum. No experience necessary, as we offer on the job training.
What We Need in You:
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to move and bend frequently, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to climb ladders and reach merchandise regularly, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must have access to reliable transportation to local assignments.
- Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule
- Supervise a team of Inventory Counters at our customer’s locations.
- Provide world class customer service to both new and existing retail customers.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with retail customers.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A desire to learn the inventory business and the drive to reach for promotional opportunities.
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management and goal setting skills.
- Ability to build a highly successful and dedicated team.
- A high level of computer literacy.
Here are just a few of the perks you will be offered upon joining our team:
- Weekly Pay
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employee discounts at travel sites, cell phones, entertainment and major retailers
- Flexible Schedule
WIS is aggressively pursuing and winning business daily to continue providing career opportunities for all team members.
All qualified applicants will be considered in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
WIS International is an equal opportunity employer.
- Computer Literacy