Job Description Summary
We are working with a client that is in need of a PM. You will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers' expectations and ensures that our work adheres to all company safety policies and OSHA mandated requirements.
What we expect from you
- To bring decisive, focused leadership.
- To be results driven.
- To speak up and challenge when you disagree.
- To be accountable to yourself and your co-workers.
Desired Skills & Experience Job Specifics
- Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
- Oversee pre-con meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
- Set clear goals and expectations to foreman.
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
- When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
- Manage all jobs closeout procedures.
- Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
- Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within our industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years successful electrical PM experience
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
What we offer
A competitive salary and benefits program:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- Electrical: 3 years (Required)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.