Boutique Civil Engineering Firm Looking For Professional Surveyor and Mapper - Needed ASAP!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Raymond
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:
We're an established, yet growing boutique Civil Engineering firm comprised of passionate, dedicated professionals. We're engineers at heart and have built a great reputation of quality, reliability and trust with our clients. Our focus areas include roadway design, PD&E studies and general civil engineering. Due to growth, our world-class team is looking to hire a Professional Surveyor and Mapper to work closely with the Project Manager to work on key projects for the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT).
You'll be using the latest and greatest technology and collaborating with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry while enjoying a laid-back, close knit working environment.
If you're a Professional Surveyor and Mapper with experience working with the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), then please read on...Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation!
- Great Benefits Package!
- Generous PTO!
- Close-knit, family like culture!
- Company Matched 401(k)!
- Sign-On Bonus!
Duties and Responsibilities...
- Perform complex survey/geomatics calculations and analysis of survey data for preparing survey
maps, plats and right of way mapping.
- Compile and research existing data for projects as needed to efficiently complete survey
- Coordinate and assist in preparing project estimates and schedules.
- Analyze deeds, title reports and other research materials for the production of survey maps and
- Effective coordination and communication with other team members.
- Write and review legal descriptions.
- Complete assignments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Make surveying decisions and document same in survey reports.
- Prepare or direct preparation of client deliverables.
- Ensure QC process has been completed prior to survey products advancing to Project Manager
- Responsible for technical performance on small projects and/or designated tasks on large
- Guides, mentors and directs survey analysts and technicians in the completion of their
- Review field notes, daily records and data/results received from survey staff
What we're looking for...
- Active Professional Surveyor & Mapper (PSM) credentials
- Experience working with the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.