Premion is an OTT media company that brings the power of digital video to local advertisers. The Publisher Development team manages the company's critical partnerships with national networks (e.g. Fox), vMVPDs (e.g. Sling) and new media startups (e.g. TubiTV and Newsy). Today, the team works with these publishers to strategically source video ad inventory across mobile, desktop, and connected TV platforms. Beyond that, the team provides strategic product and industry guidance on how to expand our existing publisher relationships.
The Sr. Publisher Development Manager will be tasked with owning regular communication with the partners and responding to their needs. He/she will be tasked with industry research projects and will evaluate the competitive landscape. This role will organize and build presentations for semi-annual business reviews, analyzing operational challenges and revenue. He/she should be prepared to conduct financial model to understand the potential impact of deals. Once this person has a firm grip on the role, he/she will negotiate inventory acquisition deals with our partners. Experience with programmatic video partnership is a plus.
- 2-4 years of client-facing experience in consulting, partner management, or account management
- 4-6 years in the digital advertising technology and media landscape
- Knowledge of the digital video ecosystem. Acronyms, such as SSP, DSP, TVE, and OTT, should not scare you.
- Ability to develop deep working relationships internally and externally with a variety of teams, including Finance, Ad Ops, Pre-Sales, Sales, and Legal
- Capable of agile multi-tasking and project management on sensitive timelines
- Attention to detail in presentations and in written communications
- Command of Excel and PowerPoint for financial modeling and presentations
- BA/BS degree
- Comfortable working with legal counsel on agreements
- Proven ability to develop and close deals
- Portfolio of existing contacts/relationships with digital and/or traditional publishers
- MBA Optional
- Salary: $100,000 - $130,000
- Full Time
- Based in NYC, Phoenix, or Los Angeles
Premion (URL blocked - click to apply,) a division of TEGNA, is a first-in-market advertising services platform that offers ad insertion to local and regional advertisers targeting viewers consuming premium long-form episodic content "over-the-top," in one streamlined solution. Premion has rolled out nationwide with ability to deliver campaigns in single and multiple DMAs, leveraging Premion's Direct Sales team and TEGNA's sales force of more than 700 across the country, connecting its more than 28,000 local and regional advertising clients.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 49 television stations and two radio stations in 41 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 30 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA also delivers innovative and unparalleled solutions for advertisers through URL blocked - click to apply (TMS). TMS is a one-stop shop that helps businesses thrive through an unmatched suite of services and solutions that reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including URL blocked - click to apply, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information