Lucas Group has been engaged by a client in North Houston on a search for a Regional Credit Manager. This position will oversee a small team and will be responsible for credit review and collections process as well as letters of credit. Considerable amount of credit management experience is required.
- Interfacing with internal teams supporting and contributing to decision making on credit management aspects for new and existing accounts for all Business Units in the region.
- Managing the team, ensuring all associates are adequately trained, motivated and supported by Personal Development Plans.
- Leading Sales meetings for reporting on the company’s largest exposures and highest credit risk for the Business.
- Ensuring application of consistent credit risk assessment with global standard credit models and credit limit authority under Delegation of Authority. Recommend and approve credit limits in accordance with the Global Credit Policy and DOA for the global customers.
- Streamlining the accounts receivable processes to optimize the financial performance of the business and to minimize credit losses.
- Ensuring full compliance and monitoring of Global Credit Policy, Global High Risk Country Policy, Delegation of Authority, and SOX.
- Working with the Business Units to continually increase awareness of credit management objectives, responsibilities, and accountabilities.
- Managing the Cash Application process in the delivery of posting cash via automated cash posting and manual entry, Perform daily cash report validations. File/organize daily work according to records retention guidelines.
- Providing reporting of credit risk exposures, concentration risk, and key performance indicators. Set team targets and measure and report performance of KPIs on DSO, % overdue and credit reviews completed.
- Leading various ad hoc projects as required.
- Degree in a Finance or Accounting
- Bilingual Spanish, experience in a multi-cultural environment
- 5+ years experience in financial analysis, credit risk management, project and people management.
- Experience in Order to Cash processing in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Proficiency and experience with SAP, D&B, Credit Risk Monitor and rating agencies.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: BHJOB23219_1561077
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
The goal of Lucas Group is to be North America’s premier executive recruiting firm in assisting mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and our associates (recruiters) find professional fulfillment and financial success.
Lucas Group is transforming the recruiting industry. Our objective is to be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs. We will surround you with meaningful attention and create long-term relationships with our clients, candidates, and associates.
We add economic value and waste neither time nor money. We strive to be a sophisticated, reliable, and trusted recruitment consultant.
Lucas Group culture and methodologies drive superior business results. No one else is approaching executive recruitment the way we are. No one else is thinking about it the way we are. No one else is executing it the way we are. We continue to redefine the executive recruiting experience through the use of market data, analytics, and consistent and candid communication.
Lucas Group began in 1970 in Atlanta, GA as a small, one-man business with the important vision of helping military personnel transition to the civilian workforce after honorably completing their military service.
Today, Lucas Group has evolved into the premier recruiting firm in North America. With 15 locations nationwide, strategic partnerships with recruiting firms in Canada and Europe, and deep experience in a wide range of industries, Lucas Group has earned a reputation for unparalleled customer service and bottom line results.