The Valeo automotive LiDAR sensor is the first 3D laser scanner installed in series-produced vehicles that meets the stringent specifications of auto production. As of today, 99% of LiDARs on public roads are from Valeo.
We are looking for a Feature Owner for LiDAR technologies, who will play a key role in the development process from the very beginning.
System Engineer is specialist with overall knowledge of whole system - HW, SW, mechanics, sensors etc.
System Engineer is part of development process from very beginning (koncept definition) to end of project (validation, serial production). At any development phase System engineer works in various roles - advisor, analyst, investigator, developer, problem solver etc.
Additionally, System Engineer has to be able to present his work products professionally to the customer.
- Definition and specification of the functional behavior of driver assistance systems
- Analysis of the end customer functions and their requirements
- Analysis of the system and incorrect behavior taking into account the influence of external components
- Compliance with the development process according to Automotive Spice
- Presentation and demonstration of the results and status to customers and management
- Support and review of test activities, test specifications and test analyzes
- Contact person for internal and external customers as well as for those responsible for functions
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Degree in Mechatronics, Control systems, Numeric signal processing, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Functional automotive experience, preferably in the area of driver assistance systems
- Excellent English communication skills, German would be an advantage
- High degree of innovation and creativity
- Ability to cooperate within team, distribute and control tasks
- Knowledge of ISO26262 / ISO15504 / Automotive Spice
- Programming skills in SQL (advantage)
- Automotive Industry
- Computer Programming
- Control Systems
- Electrical Engineering