$$$ Generous Relocation Package / Tight Team Culture
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ray Bahl
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
Boutique custom engineered solutions firm with global project base.Why join us?
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Match
- signing bonus
Small manufacturing company is looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Assure daily accounting matters are conducted properly
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Administer human resources
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Experience handling sales tax on a national basis
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Human Resources