Wesley Chapel, FL
The Judge Group is currently seeking a part time CNA/MA/Home Health Aid
for our client in the Wesley Chapel, FL area!
- Part time - Saturday and Sunday only
- Flexible 8 or 12 hour shifts with flexible start times - coverage needed between11am-11pm
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Hands on education, experience, and exposure to all individuals living within the residential home.
- Assist the individuals in activities of daily living; including but not limited to: personal hygiene, feeding, ambulation, and other items listed under Principal Tasks.
- Implementation of all programmatic plans including Implementation Plans and Behavioral Plans when applicable for the individual.
- Providing community integration by coordinating and implementing activities that create a positive community experience and fostering social roles.
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of all the individuals within the home
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of all required documentation as outlined by both, the organization and the Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD)
- Minimum age requirement of 18
- A valid FL driver's license and a clean criminal and driving record
- Experience supporting an adult with a developmental disability
- A HS diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally with family members and other professionals
If you'd be interested in this role and would like to learn more please email me at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to CNA/MA/Home Health Aid, or call my direct line at
(214) 281-5946 for immediate consideration.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CNA/MA/Home Health Aid
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Developmental Disabilities