What You Can Expect:
Do you share a passion for industry leading excellence, service, and a fun work environment? We are looking for a Creative Servicecs Director to join our family!
The Creative Director will drive the artistic vision and creative strategy across the Creative Services team, while proactively developing and sharing best practices. The primary role of the Creative Director is to guide the creative process, manage team staff individually and as a whole in servant leadership style, and provide inspiration and empowerment to each team member.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion and translates marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Guide creative services projects, marketing collateral, pitches and proposals, and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department.
- Create work in broadcast, digital, social, and print channels.
- Lead a strong team of marketing professionals including: graphic design, digital, video production, social media and traditional media.
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions.
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative team.
- Manage and cultivate the career development of all creative team members.
Trilogy Health ServicesWhat We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in design, advertising or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
Life At Trilogy:
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing leadership role.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exemplary computer skills that include the knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of products.
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!