General Description of Duties
Position will provide confidential administrative support to transportation managers. Position works closely with local management to ensure compliance with company procedures, policies, laws and regulations, and will coordinate workflow with corporate departments. Position will require heavy written correspondence and compilation of records and reports.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, and Educational Requirements: * Must possess good organizational and prioritization skills for managing multiple tasks.
* Must be detailed oriented and follow procedures with extreme accuracy.
* Must manage time efficiently, be self-motivated and work well with limited supervision.
* Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
* College degree is preferred but not required.
* Experience in transportation industry is preferred but not required.
The above is intended to describe the most important aspects of the position but should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills necessary to perform the job.
Benefits: * Excellent Wages and Retirement Benefits
* Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Paid Time Off: Vacation and Sick Pay
* Company Sponsored 401(k)
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact Email blocked - click to apply
or call us at Phone number blocked - click to apply
. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.
Attention To Detail