Circle K is a great place to work! Here is why:
We know that you can work anywhere. However, working at Circle K is the start of something great! While you make it easy for our customers, we focus on you and your development! Our people make us who we are. We want to see you grow, so we put growing together at the forefront of everything we do. It is our duty to provide you with the tools and resources that you need to succeed. Joining Circle K means joining a team that is devoted to you!
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Experience in retail sales preferred.
• Ability to work in the conditions described below.
• Ability to perform essential duties and physical functions described below.
• Ability to work as scheduled, and arrive at the job store on time.
• Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
• Ability to perform the four (4) basic arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
• Provides prompt, courteous customer service and resolves customer issues on shift.
• Provides training assistance to new Customer Service Representatives.
• Performs shift supervision.
• Completes all store merchandise build-to’s
• May complete a grocery order and delivery.
• May provide direction for managing the fast food service area of the store.
• Knows the gasoline pricing strategy for the store and changes gasoline prices correctly.
• Inspect store facilities and equipment for safety, cleanliness, and proper working order.
• Contacts maintenance for repair when needed.
• Receives and verifies vendor deliveries.
• Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling expenses.
• Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
• Assists new applicants with application process.
• Performs all duties with minimal supervision.
• Attends job-related meetings (may be required to work irregular hours)
• Ring up all sales on cash register properly and accurately, handling money, checks, and other types of payment received for
• Performs multi-function operation of fuel console, lottery machine, money order machine, telecom transactions, etc.
• Performs multi-function and cleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness inside and out; basic upkeep and
cleaning of all equipment at store.
• Complete daily store reports and other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
• Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be required to work outside to clean parking lots, gas pumps,
take out garbage, etc.
• Exposure to extreme cold temperatures while performing occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer.
• Exposure to occasional noise.
• Work with minimum direction and periodic supervision.
• Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in
stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups).
• Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
• Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of workday.
• Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. (This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and
may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs).
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS REFLECT THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS/DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES NECESSARY TO IDENTIFY THE JOB AND ARE NOT NECESSARILY INTENDED TO SET FORTH ALL OF THE SPECIFC REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
NOTE: This Job Description may change periodically as required by business necessity, with or without advance notice to employees.Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead Customer Service Representative, Full or Part Time
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead Customer Service Representative, Full or Part TimeStore Information
185 W. U.S. Hwy #2
Wakefield, Michigan 49968