To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Marketing & Resident Services Coordinator
R Home Communities • Baltimore, MD
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate the HEROES principles of HELPFUL, ENGAGED, RESPONSIVE, OUTSTANDING, EXCELLENCE and SUCCESS in all activities and interactions.
- Identify and/or assist in the creation of resident programs, activities, services, and Best Practices.
- Maintain a directory of dependable and affordable service providers for commonly needed resident services.
- Assist in the search and application for grants that may enhance the Resident Services Program and serve the specific needs of residents while enhancing the choices available to them.
- Stay abreast of trends and best practices related to aging in place, service coordination, and the special needs of persons with disabilities; Share with Manager in efforts to help educate management and field associates to keep the team informed and to continuously raise the bar on resident services.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with social service agencies, local government agencies, advertisers, media specialists and market analysts to promote a wide range of community resources to complement services offered by the community and enhance the lives of residents.
- Help ensure that the resident services being provided at the community comply with and are within the spirit of those services specifically notated in the state tax credit viability and commitment agreement. Plan, organize and evaluate as needed to achieve optimal results.
- Support various R Home Staff in developing action plans to assist in implementing tactical marketing initiatives, ensuring that each community has a well-designed, strategic marketing plan in place.
- Assist in the oversight of the advertising program, as well as the design, content, and production of marketing collateral. Assist in marketing communities across the portfolio as needed.
- Support management in job responsibilities and duties of the R Home Transportation program. This is an Operations provided (non-fee) transportation program that is offered to multiple R Home communities around Maryland.
- Provide assistance in the quality assurance for any on-site HUD granted programs.
- Maintain strict adherence to the federal Fair Housing Act, which prohibits "any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make such preference, limitation or discrimination."
- Other duties as assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities in this position.Qualifications
§ Minimum two-year degree and one or more year(s) experience working with special needs populations such as seniors, persons with disabilities, and/or low-income populations preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in property management preferred.
§ Ability to work with culturally diverse populations.
§ Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and professional writing.
§ Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to interact, in English, with associates at all levels and a wide range of external business partners.
§ Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
§ Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
§ Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy with a creative mindset.
§ Ability to coach, teach, and mentor associates.
§ Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
§ Possess and maintain timely and reliable transportation.Additional Info.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the associate is often required to read, write, stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands, and arms, balance, stoop, kneel crouch, talk, and hear. An individual in this position will be required to lift or carry weight up to 25 lbs. Must also have the ability to access all areas of the community without the assistance of an elevator.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is exposed to minimal to moderate noise. The associate may be required to work extended periods of time at a computer terminal. The associate occasionally works in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to wet, hot, humid, and/or extreme cold conditions.