To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cheshire, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lead Direct Support Professional
Kencrest Services • Cheshire, CT
Posted 4 days ago
The Lead DSP is a key position within the Connecticut Residental CRS Home by serving as the point person in the community home for care related and documentation related assistance & expertise. The Lead DSP must ensure that the KenCrest philosophy is carried throughout the homes and that the supports provided to each of the individuals meets the needs and desires of their everyday lives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as liaison between the Program Manager, individuals, and DSP staff on scheduled shift.
- Provide expertise and direction to DSP staff on shift related to the care of the individuals.
- Assist Program Manager with obtaining receipts, paperwork, documentation, house maintenance, vehicle maintenance, client funds, scheduling appointments, reviewing staff training, etc.
- Other duties as assigned including possible administrative support duties
- High School Diploma and GED
- Minimum of one to three years of direct care experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities or health related field.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Acceptable criminal background check in accordance with state requirements
- Ability to pass all required training, including CPR, First Aid, and Medication Administration.
- Ability to understand and follow spoken and written instructions in English
There are multiple locations that have a Lead DSP position available:
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Some benefits are available for part-time employees as well. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.