Work from anywhere in the U.S.
We are a global company without any offices, so our team works remotely. Our clients are thought leaders in healthcare technology.
Who we are
At Cloudticity our mission is to make every human on earth healthier by enabling healthcare organizations to leverage public clouds like AWS and Azure in order to deliver modern innovations and key insights. We enable healthcare organizations to be more effective at what they do by providing them with the tools, infrastructure, and guidance to build highly secure, available, and scalable solutions. Our Cloudticity Oxygen™ platform automates the vast majority of managed services tasks. As a result, we provide the most secure, agile, and responsive managed services available to the healthcare industry today. Data, analytics, and predictable forecasts are becoming ever more important to us as our company reaches its next phase of maturity and reporting requirements.
To support our rapid growth, we are adding to our team of Professional Services Consultants. The successful Cloud Application Consultant will have a proven track record with 5+ years of technical hands-on experience developing cloud-native applications and an entrepreneurial spirit in providing world-class experiences to clients. You should have experience leading customers through strategic discussions to help translate business requirements into technical requirements and then working on deliverables to meet project goals. The ideal candidate will have had some exposure to project management and team leadership.
- Design and build cloud-ready applications on the AWS platform using services such as API Gateway, Lambda, ECS, SQS, Kinesis, and AI.
- Utilize infrastructure as code tools, such as: AWS Cloudformation, AWS SAM, AWS CDK, or Terraform to deliver customer solutions.
- Work with customers and sales in order to understand business requirements and map them to project deliverables using the newest AWS and Azure technologies.
- Work on innovative healthcare projects using the latest standards including FHIR.
- Become an expert in Cloudticity and Cloud technologies.
- Self-manage tasks and projects using Cloudticity approved project management tools.
- Maintain timely and effective communication with clients to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
We are seeking someone with:
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- AWS DevOps - Professional certification.
- AWS Solutions Architect - Professional certification strongly desired.
- Experience developing and deploying cloud-native applications, including business logic layers.
- Demonstrated experience with AWS cloud services, such as: API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, EC2, ECS, EKS
- Basic knowledge of networking and network layer topology.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge of DevOps methodologies.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code is preferred.
- Experience building serverless solutions with API GW, Lambda, DynamoDB and other AWS managed services is a plus.
- Familiar with Git / Gitflow.
- Superior verbal and written communication internally and externally to provide a seamless client experience.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-growing, dynamic company.
Some cool perks with working here:
- An opportunity to work with a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard.
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses.
- Annual profit sharing and equity available after first year of service.
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical and vision) for you and your family.
- Ridiculously flexible Paid Time Off and working hours/location policies.
- Employer-matching 401(k) plan.
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop.
Cloudticity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Cloudticity, almost everything matters except your age, gender, identity, the color of your skin, how you relate to the universe, who you choose to sleep with, or anything else of that nature. Our culture unites us, and we celebrate all our differences with fervor. If you’re smart and passionate about healthcare technology, we’ll embrace you just as you are.