Apex Systems has direct hire, RPA IT Analyst opening with a large agricultural organization in the Tampa, FL area. Client is looking for someone with a strong understanding of the technical capabilities of RPA platforms to advocate RPA functionalities and advantages to new business units.
As mentioned, this will be a direct hire opportunity able to offer up to $105K for qualified candidates.
The job description is provided below. If interested, please email your up to date resume to Aaron Gibbs, Senior Professional Recruiter, via URL blocked - click to apply. If you wish to receive job alerts from Apex that match your criteria please join our Talent Network/Job Portal via URL blocked - click to apply.
Client Job description:
The IT Analyst Sr – Robotics Development is a member of the Technology Development team and supports the company’s process robotics initiatives, which includes providing subject matter expertise, advocating for the use of RPA, writing functional specifications, developing attended / unattended robots and supporting the portfolio of Bots.
What will you do?
- Lead assigned portions of and/or participate in the execution and delivery of Client’s process robotics development engagements.
- Lead the design and development process while collaborating with team members and cross-functional teams to ensure best practice and functional needs are delivered.
- Elicit opportunities for deploying RPA, collaborate with business users on prioritization, develop functional specifications, develop, test and implement Bots.
- Manage the offshore robot development factory.
- Works with the IT Practice Leader, Technical Development to stay abreast of Robotics trends and advancements to ensure Client solutions with industry best practices.
- Provides support and management of the RPA platform portfolio of Bots, including upgrades to Robotics software and required regression testing to accommodate application changes.
What do you need for this role?
- Associate’s degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
- 5+ years of IT experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook), Visio and Project.
- Microsoft Office toolset.
- UI Path experience preferred.
- Ability to coordinate/manage offshore teams preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, facilitation and presentation communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate and understand business strategies, objectives and priorities.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Microsoft Power Point
Complex Problem Solving