To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IQVIA • New York, NY
Posted 25 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Implementation Consultant will be a part of technology teams focused on Systems Implementation projects to design, develop, and deploy applications which meet the defined goals and objectives of the engagement.
- Support and eventually manage implementation projects
- Meet with clients and develop business requirements
- Manage relationship with external vendors (developers, infrastructure, etc.)
- Manage and take accountability for sections of projects
- Responsibility for project deliverables, from requirements through testing and training
- Assist as a technical resource in traditional consulting projects and sales efforts
- Assist with internal IT strategy and implementation
- Serve as an internal technology expert (assist other consultants with applications, etc.)
- Assist with identifying and developing new technology offerings
- Develop relationships with clients and identify future opportunities
- Support in growing the organization, assume additional office responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of work experience, preferably within IT consulting (Big 4 experience preferred, but not required)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with full lifecycle system implementations (requirements, build, testing, training)
- Specific technologies (preferred, not required): ASP.NET, SQL, Java, Windows Architecture [IIS, Windows Server], Microsoft Office Expertise, SAP/Oracle Apps
- Entrepreneurial, well organized, self-motivated, team player
- Client facing skills such as advanced communication skills and presentation skills
- Project management experience/interest
- Technology focused, but interested in business and traditional management consulting
- Willingness to have a different opinion, ability to articulate thoughts and concepts well
- Inform management of downtime and look for additional tasks or to assist others
- Strive to attain subject matter expertise in all Polaris business, products, and services
- Keep up on current and emerging technologies
- Strive to improve skills related to the Polaris Core Competencies
- Experience or knowledge of pharmaceutical industry a plus
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1059212