Supply Chain Construction Manager
Cedar Falls, IA
Our client is actively looking for a Supply Chain Construction Manager in the local Cedar Falls, IA area. This Manager will be responsible for coordinating daily construction equipment and tracking assets and crew throughout the U.S.
- Ensure efficient and effective workflow.
- Ensure maximum efficiency and optimization in equipment tracking, maintenance and service intervals.
- Use of software and other methodology to track and predict over utilization and underutilization of key assets and crews.
- Pre-plan the usage of key assets to ensure efficient appropriation to project needs.
- Ability to implement logistics and transportation vision while dealing with complex logistics issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering required. Other background, education and related experience is appropriate.
- 3-5 years of experience in construction operations management and/or equipment logistics.
- Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawing and specifications, and basic building materials.
- Valid Iowa Driver’s License.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent time management, communication, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, effectively balancing multiple concurrent assignments.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
Construction Manager, Supply Chain Manager, equipment, building, supply chain management, industrial engineering, efficiency, maintenance, service, software
Supply Chain Management