Position: Software Developer
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are working with an outstanding non-profit organization located in Grand Rapids, MI. They are seeking a full-time, permanent Software Developer to join their growing software development team!
• Family Oriented culture passionate about taking care of it's employees.
• Opportunity to bring meaning purpose behind your development work.
• Headquartered in Grand Rapids, with offices across the world serving people in over 150 countries.
• Ability to work with a variety of modern technologies.
• 100% remote work during Covid.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE Software Developer:
We are seeking an Software Developer for our client in the Grand Rapids, MI! In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects on various SCRUM teams based on one's skillset. Primarily working in an Agile environment, you'll be maintaining and creating new software and applications that has an impact on millions of people across the globe!
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE FOR THE Software Developer:
• Bachelor's Degree (required)
• 3+ years of Software Development experience
• Preferably proficient with C#, .NET, SQL, Git, Slack, etc.
• Good understanding of Agile, SCRUM, and Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
• Strong problem solving and analytics skills.
• Good communication skills and ability to communicate effectively remote.
BONUS EXPERIENCE FOR THE Software Developer:
• Experience working in a scaled Agile or SAFe environment.
• Experience with JIRA, DevOps, AWS or Azure.
REQUIRED WORK AUTHORIZATION:
• Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
• Full-Time / Permanent
• Grand Rapids, MI area (100% remote currently, and during Covid)
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Insurance, Retirement Plan w/ 4% match, PTO, Remote/Flexible Schedule, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, FSA, etc.
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Ado.Net (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)