The Sanitation Worker is required to safely sanitize equipment by following processes and procedures to ensure our facility is maintained food safe and in regulatory compliance. In addition to sanitizing equipment, the job includes routine custodial services, building and grounds upkeep, tasks required according to the master sanitation schedule, and other duties as assigned
Education and Work History:
High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 0-1 years of prior manufacturing/sanitation experience; food manufacturing is a plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and must also adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, stack, and/or carry pans, ingredient containers, etc.
- Must be able to work around and with various food machinery equipment
- Must be able to measure ingredients and follow written instructions
- Have the ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift
- Ability to work in a loud, hot work environment
- Willing to work irregular and/or rotating shifts, including split days off (non-consecutive days off)
- Working holidays and weekends is frequently required
- Must be 18 years or older
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.