To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Branded Sales Representative
U.S. Venture, Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 15 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Work location will be:Remote, your home office
Make your mark with us!
To learn more about working at U.S. Venture, watch this video: Life at U.S. Venture
POSITION SUMMARYThe Branded Sales Representative will be responsible for growing and maintaining our customer base within the region. The person in this role will also be responsible for providing on-going service to customers during the course of the contract.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIESJob Description
- Maintain outstanding levels of customer service and continued rapport with current and potential customers for future growth opportunities
- Stay familiar and evaluate industry market trends along with Branded program changes
- Able to think and react quickly under pressure with knowledgeable response
- Work directly with sales manager to put together deals that meet department return on investment goals
- Shop competition in territory to identify potential and/or lost business
- Able to lead successful sales process to multiple owners, large group councils and/or board of directors
- Cold calls potential customers locations, build relationships, make presentation to owners with a formal proposal, negotiate contract terms and sign them to long term exclusive contract
- Achieve successful outcomes through application of a consultative sales process, relationship based, providing solutions to business problems
- Conducts data analyses to key accounts/prospects measuring actual track purchases to goals
- Develop sales territory to meet and exceed profitability goals as defined by the strategic plan, annual sales budget, and desired levels of market penetration for overall volume, margin, and product line
- Keep customer current with updated pricing information
- Provide marketing and promotional designs to expand sales
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date files relating to customer contact, details, and promotional activities
- Assess and monitor competition in territory identify potential and/or lost business
- Drive to customer locations to sell products & services, establish relationships and solve problems
- Determine customer requirements for new products and services, and introduce new products to on-going accounts
- Develop additional and new profitable business in specified markets, territories, and/or customer segments through inbound or outbound telephone calls to customers
- Process accepted orders, maintain accurate daily records, and provide necessary follow-up
- Inform designated company sales personnel of potential sales leads, accepted orders and quotations
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of company products
- Assist with marketing and promotional designs
- Visit customers to ensure all major oil requirements are being followed
- Provide assistance to dealers to enhance their business operations as needed
- Update and maintain CRM after each visit to ensure accurate customer information
- 5 years proven outside sales experience in related products field
- Degree in Business Administration or related field is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to acquire new business through cold calls
- Action oriented, self-motivated with ability to be a leader and decision maker
- Ability to represent the organization in a well-organized, professional manner
- Ability to give information in a positive manner
- High computer skills w/ emphasis on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Two-three years related industry sales or customer service experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive business relationships
- Excellent communication skills and an emphasis on listening skills
- Valid drivers license with an good driving record
- Ability to travel locally on a daily basis and overnight as needed
U.S. Venture, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call Human Resources at (920) 739-6101.