Microsoft Solution Architect
The aggressively growing Midwest's leading consultative technology partner is looking to expand our family with top-tier talent, in the greater St Louis metro.
The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded, working knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Exchange, System Center and Teams.
Primary Job Responsibility:
- Apply knowledge and previous experience in Microsoft infrastructure solutions to perform pre-sales activities supporting the Account Management team.
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
- Stay current with new Microsoft and related infrastructure software, networking and security.
- Apply good time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks at the same time.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- A BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline and Microsoft Certifications preferred
- Ability to discuss, architect and manage pre-sales activities around Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Exchange, System Center and Teams
- Has participated in multiple Microsoft infrastructure projects by consulting, implementing or migrating.
- 5+ years' experience deploying Microsoft infrastructure software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft's entire infrastructure stack, including messaging and collaboration products and Exchange Unified Messaging.
- Strong technical background in the area of Microsoft infrastructure, networking, storage, and server design.
- Experience with PBXs and other telecommunications provider solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft System Center products.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, identify alternative solutions and communicate best practices.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Good presentation and communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills in working with others.
- Strong research skills.
- Proven Sales Track Record
We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.