Ameristar Perimeter Security is a group brand of ASSA ABLOY, the global leader in access solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. Ameristar is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma and is the largest ornamental fence manufacturer in the world and we are looking for Preventative Maintenance Technician to join our team in Tulsa, OK! From its beginnings over a quarter-century ago, Ameristar concentrated on enhancing the aesthetic appearance of modern fence products, promoting ease of installation, while increasing strength & durability. Pursuing this focus, Ameristar designed and built a new, environmentally friendly, high-production facility. This resulted in the creation of the highest quality residential, commercial, industrial and high-end security fences in today's market place.
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in access solutions. Since we started our journey, we have helped billions of people from all around the world feel safe, secure and experience a more open world. It’s our 48,500 people in 70 different countries who make this happen, we are proud to be a dynamic and diverse organization to work for! We are looking for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. Do you want to make a difference and be part of an inspiring team? As a part of our people development strategy, we encourage both internal and external applicants! Apply today!
Together we create a safer and more open world.
The PM Tech is responsible for inspection of equipment and components to ensure they are in ready to use condition. Maintain grease/oil levels and change consumable items on equipment. Completes tasks issued through CMMS work order system. Assists Maintenance Technician with repairs.
- Valid OK driver's license
- Basic math skills, some knowledge of metric desirable.
- 1-2 years experience with preventative maintenance of mechanical and electromechanical equipment within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, construction and assembly drawings, and technical manua
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing applications
Job Duties & Requirement (included but not limited to the following):
- Assists in the development of an effective equipment planned maintenance & spare parts program capable of meeting the equipment uptime goals of the departments.
- Completes all work and proper documents pertaining to planned maintenance tasks related to preventative maintenance of all mechanical and electromechanical equipment throughout the plant.
- Maintains logs and records of spare parts used for both scheduled and unscheduled equipment maintenance activities.
- Works with Inventory Clerk to ensure proper inventory levels are being kept for all consumable items for equipment.
- Assists in reviewing and modifying procedures for maintenance pertaining to planned maintenance & spare parts.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability
- Company Provided Short Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
ASSA ABLOY is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Oil And Gas