To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2130 West North Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Portfolio Manager III
Huntington National Bank • Chicago, IL
Posted 19 days ago
Huntington's Sponsor Finance Group ("SFG") specializes in lending to middle market companies through cash flow based financing for acquisitions, recapitalizations, management buyouts, and leveraged buyouts. SFG also utilizes Huntington's full suite of Capital Markets products to provide customers with risk management solutions and deal execution. SFG focuses solely on cash flow loans to support the activities of preferred middle market Private Equity Sponsors. In addition, the team also has experience with structuring capital call facilities to bridge timing differences between a Sponsor's need to deploy capital and receipt of called capital.
As a Commercial Portfolio Manager-Senior, you will service and maintain an assigned Commercial Loan Portfolio within our Sponsor Finance Group and work with prospective clients.
In this role you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Structure, underwrite, and close broadly-syndicated, complex cash flow based loans.
- Provide credit recommendations to the appropriate level of credit administration.
- Review and negotiate loan documentation in consultation with legal counsel
- Manage a portfolio of portfolio of commercial customers in partnership with the relationship manager.
- Prepare credit packages for annual reviews, renewals, loan requests, portfolio reviews and criticized asset reviews
- Manage risk on an ongoing basis by monitoring customer credit-worthiness, adherence to loan terms and general business conditions.
- Experience in Middle Market or specialty area managing a loan portfolio > $150MM in total commitments
Basic Qualifications- 7+ years experience and Bachelor's Degree.
Other Traits and Characteristics:
- Experience in cash flow, leverage, or sponsor-backed lending.
- Previous formalized credit training required
- Demonstrated success structuring complex credits: researching, judging and presenting information verbally and in writing, and creating documentation to support the credit and minimize risk.
- Demonstrated leadership experience by having provided coaching, skill development, and feedback to team members.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- High level of professionalism.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at HuntingtonCareers@Huntington.com.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.