ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is the 15th largest Catholic Charities agency in the U.S. and 10th largest nonprofit within the state of New Jersey with an annual operating revenue of more than $40 million. Annually, a staff of 600 provides more than 100,000 people in Burlington, Mercer, Monmouth and Ocean counties with support related to housing, food, mental health, specialized children's services, addiction treatment and domestic violence services. A private nonprofit recognized by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as one of the most fiscally efficient in the country, the organization uses less than 10 percent of our revenue for administrative costs. We are a recognized leader in trauma-informed work and have pioneered integrated healthcare in the State.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is a great place to work! We are mission-driven, family-friendly, and passionate about service to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, I.T., Finance, Marketing, Nursing, and Government Relations. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide array of training and staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs.
Catholic Charities is a faith-inspired organization and Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for delivering case management/counseling services for clients and families.
- Designs, implements and monitors individual program plans for clients.
- Assesses client needs; investigate their eligibility for services.
- Counsels and aids individuals and families requiring agency assistance.
- Maintains client records and completes required documentation according to agency and accreditation standards. This may include, but is not limited to data entry, progress notes, activity reports, time sheets and logs.
- Coordinates client activities.
- Assists clients with accessing other services (job training, counseling, housing, medical services, etc.)
- Networks with other providers to generate community resources for participants.
- May provide supportive counseling in individual and group settings.
- May transport consumers to appointments, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in human behavioral science such as social work, psychology, sociology, guidance and counseling and child development from an accredited college or university. Related work experience preferred.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED: Valid drivers license