To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seaford, DE 19973
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative - Buick GMC
Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships • Seaford, DE
Posted 2 months ago
Automotive Sales Representative / Auto Sales Associate / Customer Service Professional
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is experiencing huge growth and is looking for energetic, driven World Class Sales Professionals like You to join their Team!
Military / College Business Graduates / Hospitality Industry / Customer Service Professionals/ Real Estate/Retail Management...
The list of committed, highly skilled individuals from the above industries who have successfully transitioned into the Automotive Industry and are rapidly advancing is growing!
- Are you ready to build your future with unlimited advancement potential?
- Are you in search of a structured career path and guaranteed income during training?
- Tired of a dead-end job and never seeing a return on the investment of your time and energy?
Then look no further WE ARE THE COMPANY FOR YOU!!
If you have superior people skills, a strong work ethic and a desire to INSTANTLY reap the rewards APPLY TODAY!
You will be eligible for an excellent bonus program with uncapped earning potential your first year.
Current or previous auto industry experienced individuals will be quickly considered for placement!!
LET OUR PROVEN AUTOMOTIVE PRICING AND VEHICLE SALES STRATEGY MAKE IT EASY FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMERS!
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated AUTOMOBILE organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 16 locations in the tri-state area.
Automotive Sales Representative / Auto Sales Associate /Customer Service Professional will enjoy:
- Extremely Competitive Salaries, Bonuses, Health and Ancillary Benefits, Paid Vacation and Employee Purchase Discounts
Automotive Sales Representative / Auto Sales Associate / Customer Service Professional Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop an expanding Auto Customer Base by understanding and demonstrating all automobile features and benefits
- Successfully communicate and follow-up with your Automobile Clients and their Referrals via phone and email
- Participate in all ongoing staff training to fine tune your skills and advance in your craft
Automotive Sales Representative / Auto Sales Associate / Customer Service Professional Qualifications:
- Must be a professional, respectful team player that enjoys people
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, Saturdays, and Holidays
- Computer savvy and a strong communicator
- HS Diploma / GED required
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
- Veterans are encouraged to apply
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."