Responsibilities & Qualifications RESPONSIBILITIES * Partner with Government business owners, who are ultimately responsible for business outcomes, to ensure alignment, availability, and performance of contractor resources within the Agile Release Train. * Eliminate impediments and assist in the coordination of resources within the contractor organization.
* Actively participate in all SAFe ceremonies, in concert with Government Business Owners, to facilitate cohesiveness, alignment on vision, and relentless improvement within the ART leading to optimal value delivery.
* Embody lean agile leadership qualities and adherence to SAFe Core Values.
* Seek opportunities to employ Business Owner roles and responsibilities, as described by the SAFe framework, within the contractor sphere of influence which contributes to optimization of overall ART execution. Ensures any stakeholder can easily find out an accurate and current project or program status, without disruption to delivery. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS * Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology related discipline * 7 years' experience working in an Agile environment
* 5 years' experience as an Agile Business Owner
* Secret Clearance required
* SAFe Program Consultant certification is preferred Overview We are seeking an Agile Business Owner to join our team supporting the FBI's Criminal Justice Information Services Division. TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers. We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays. Visit us at www.TekSynap.com . Apply now to explore jobs with us! The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any contractually mandated Federal COVID-19 requirements. More information can be found here . Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES * Establish Focus
* Change Management
* Develop Others
* Oral Communication * Written Communication * Interpersonal Awareness
* Build Relationships
* Analytical Thinking
* Conceptual Thinking
* Strategic Thinking
* Technical Expertise
* Foster Innovation
* Results Oriented
* Teamwork * Customer Service WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. * Location: Clarksburg, WV/Telework
* Type of environment: Remote & Office * Noise level: Medium
* Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
* Amount of Travel: 10% PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE U.S. Citizen Secret Security clearance required OTHER DUTIES Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment. TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact for assistance.
- Agile Methodology
- Information Technology