To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Director of Operations
Ciox Health • Nashville, TN
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position serves as a key role on senior leadership team and assists in establishing and delivering on the global organizational strategic plans for the partnership with clients. This position provides direction, leadership and management of the field employees including Regional Manager, Operations.Responsibilities
- Oversee regional staff and day-to-day operations of identified locations and work with Regional Manager, Operations to standardize operations.
- Ensure all Client Service Representatives are trained correctly, timely and efficiently.
- Provide updates to Vice President of Operations on potential concerns of each facility/site; proactive management on staffing, volume fluctuations and projects.
- Will have a comprehensive understanding of workflow and how to optimally use Company technology at all assigned field locations.
- Will have a comprehensive understanding of all new product lines and will be responsible for ensuring that Regional Manager, Operations are trained on all new products.
- Will have a comprehensive understanding of all new product lines and will be responsible for ensuring that Regional Manager, Operations are trained on all new products
- Release-of-Information: Leading provider of information and productivity tools to process medical record requests on behalf of hospitals
- Document Management: Premier provider of software tools for document workflow and paper to electronic conversion services targeted at medium to large size hospitals
- Effectively supports and drives the primary mission of the position to:
- Standardize business operations and maximize revenue and profitability in tandem with the Regional Manager, Operations Facilitate monitoring of competency training for all employees
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Four year degree in business or related field, preferred
- RHIT or RHIA certification, preferred.
- At least 5 years' experience in ROI Operations Management
- Knowledge of HIM Services (coding)
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have valid driver's license
- Driving record and Proof of Insurance that is acceptable per company's driver policy